Table of Contents
DokuWiki Crap (tips and tricks, yo)
Waaaahhhhhh I don't know how to use dokuwiki!!! Cmon, like you really understood the mediawiki markup? Grow up. https://www.dokuwiki.org/wiki:syntax
Site Specific notes
Non Breaking Spaces - We have a plugin installed that allows you to create a nbsp;. But don't use html syntax for it, dummy. Instead you need to type a backslash followed by a space, like this: “<html>\</html> ”
Gallery Plugin - This is installed and available. Learn how to use it. https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:gallery
NSL installation specific notes
- A captcha plugin is installed for user registration
- Most (all?) of the pages from the old mediawiki have been automagically converted to the new dokuwiki. Editing needs to be done.
- Most (all?) of the images from the old mediawiki have been migrated over. This needs to be manually verified for errors.
- URL rewriting is in place for prettier URLs (yay seo!)
- You are all jerks
- The index of the wiki is locked down so that only administrative users can edit it
- All of the other pages are available to edit by registered users. Contact the admin if you need help locking down specific pages.