TODO (for someone who designed this thing): Add assembly and usage info
If you bought the RFiddle RFID reader / emulator at Defcon 19, these are the parts you need to order for it.
Here are all the parts you should order to assemble this board. This list is based on the parts in the eagle schematic posted on the NSL SVN Server.
Please note that I just finished putting this list together and am waiting on the parts myself so I can't promise that this will all work perfectly. With that said, I did my best to be complete and thorough when putting this list together.
1. Resonators 27.12MHz 1x - Y1 (If you are getting this one, you don't need the 18pF caps below.)
2. Headers & Wire Housings 50P SINGLE ROW Right Angle 1x - JP3,JP4 (Note this is a right angle header. If you want a straight vertical header you can find some in the same category on mouser.)
6. Thick Film Resistors - SMD 0603 1/16WATT 1.5OHMS 2x - R3,R4
7. Power Inductors 0805 .56UH 5% FIXED INDUCTOR 2x - L3,L4
8. EMI/RFI Suppressors & Ferrites Ferrite Chip Beads 0603 2x - L1,L2
10. Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors (MLCC) - SMD/SMT 0603 50volts 6.0pF C0G 0.25pF 2x - C12,C13 (Get this if you are also getting the crystal resonator from Mouser which is in a smaller package. If you are getting this one, you don't need the 18pF caps below.)
11. Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors (MLCC) - SMD/SMT 0603 18pF 50volts C0G 5% 2x - C12,C13 (Get this if you are also getting the crystal resonator from Digikey which is in the original package size. If you are getting this one, you don't need the 6pF caps above.)
12. Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors (MLCC) - SMD/SMT 0805 10uF 10volts X5R 10% 5x - C18,C19,C21,C22,C25
13. Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors (MLCC) - SMD/SMT 0603 0.1uF 50volts X7R 10% 7x - C11,C14,C16,C17,C20,C23,C24
If you want a crystal in a package size that the board was designed for, you can get one from Digikey CRYSTAL 27.1200 MHZ 18PF SMD - 7M-27.120MAAJ-T. If you get this one, you will use the 18pF caps and don't need to order the 6pF caps.
You can access this project part list on Mouser directly by going to Mouser and entering access ID: 6f62739504 Note that the quantities in this project are exactly what you need with no extras. I highly recommend you order extras for the small cheap parts. If you loose a $0.01 part and have to pay shipping again to reorder it remember that you were warned.
I probably won't have time to do this whole section so please feel free to add what you think will be helpfull -sarain
Get the Eagle schematic and board layout files from the NSL SVN Server. These show you where everything goes.
Based on the specs and dimensions pages for the crystal resonator from Mouser, the part may need to be rotated so that the short side is parallel with the long side of the board. Just make sure that if two of the 4 leads are connected, they should be oriented over the two pads which do not connect to the chip. Once I get my parts in and get it working, I will try to take some pictures.